Although, having said that, the professional connections in so many ways are personal, too - it kinda comes with the work that I love so much and feel so truly blessed being able to conduct full-time.
You are all my people.
Yeah, it seems 'blessed' is a red thread through my year...
But life was and is ALWAYS a blessing - even when it comes in great disguises as challenges and hardship. As long as there is life - there is hope for the dreams we visualise in our mind's eye.
So what happened in 2013?
Hm. Where to begin...
- This is the first full year of running Laughter Yoga Teacher Training and I love it, I love the impact this amazing way of being has on everyone it touches
- Dr. Madan Kataria agreed to be summoned for the 2014 Laughter Festival which includes an Advanced Training Day for Laughter Yoga Professionals around the UK and beyond
- Unfolding business relationships and development of great new courses - a great year for laughter
- It was also a challenging year as it has been for many small businesses but as a true laughter spirit no challenge is too big and UnitedMind pulled through thanks to lots of enthusiasm and will power plus action and great support
- Radio, TV and news press mentions and appearances
- Mummy Mikkelsen came to visit
- Friends are the wonderful base for any life in both directions
- Two of my besties got married
- The year my little girl turned 18
- And with 18 came a drivers licence and a car
- My little girl, now 18 years old, received two university offers and one interview for early 2014
- 30th March was the official first date and love flourished into free flowing life
- 25th December - engaged - with a ring and a wonderful man!
On that note I wish you a very happy New Year with great health, love - and all of it in abundance!